It is already a known news that Android 4.0 named Ice cream Sandwich looks stunning. Getting inspired by this, Flickr user David Molina has modified his Windows 7 desktop to look equally stunning as Ice Cream Sandwich.
Here is the final look of the Android ICS Windows 7 desktop :
So, here is the list of components needed to transform your Windows 7 to Android Ice Cream Sandwich:
- Taskbar look: APPOWS2010 Windows 7 theme at Deviantart
- Icons: Ice Cream Sandwich Icon Pack from DroidPirate
- ICS font: Roboto Font (specifically Roboto Light)
- Time and Date display: Minimal Bar skin for Rainmeter
- Weather forecast on Desktop: Lexis skin for Rainmeter
- Google Search at bottom left: Google Search Bar for Rainmeter
- Now Playing Music List on Desktop (lower right): Simplesentencethree for Rainmeter
- System usage shown: Rainmeter system monitor and configuration tool for Windows
- Dock at the left: RocketDock with a blank theme
- And Finally the Ice Cream Sandwich wallpaper – my favourite !!
That’s it ! You are now Androdified !!
The list of components needed might be huge – but believe me with a combination of all these you can as well create your own version of Android ICS looking desktop – all you need to do is keep changing the skins. Rainmeter provides a lot of never ever imagined customization options for your Desktop.
In case of any doubts about using Rainmeter – refer this detailed and useful guide on Rainmeter by LifeHacker.
Recommended Reading: How to Transform Windows 7/Vista/XP to Windows 8 ?
We promise even more interesting articles - So do stay in touch at :